The project of providing protection activities in the most affected areas in the governorate of Sana’a Bani Hishash.
Directorate Funding: YHF
* Target areas: – Sana’a Governorate, Bani Hashish Directorate.
Project Duration: – 10 months (1-10-2018 / 31-7-2019)
Project Target: – 2515 IDPs and other vulnerable in the targeted areas.
Indirect beneficiaries: 2000 persons.
Project Objectives: Provide basic protection services as part of protection responses to 2515 displaced persons and host communities and a group of the most vulnerable groups in the Sana’a Governorate, Beni Hashish District, for 10 months through the Community Center.
* Project activities:
-Rapid Protection Assessment.
– Providing emergency cash assistance to people facing protection risks and civilian war victims.
– Basic protection services in the community center and case management (civil documentation with a certificate of birth with the assistance of persons who do not own civil documents and referral them to the competent authorities to obtain personal documents).
– Legal advice, justice aid, Psychological support.
– Managing the situation of separated and unaccompanied children for reunification.
– Helping the most vulnerable women.
– Relocation of the most vulnerable to multisectoral service providers.
PROJECT ACHIEVMENT PER INDICATORS
DIRECT AND INDIRECT BENIFICIERIES